Summary of qualifications
Raluca Marinescu is a qualified lawyer with over six of experience, in areas such as energy, environment, corporate matters and also disputes and litigation, in all areas related to all sorts of business activities.
Working in cooperation with local and international law firms, where her focus was on greenfield energy projects, corporate and constructions legislation.
In 2008, she joined a Bucharest branch of an international Law Office, first as a paralegal and then as a junior associate, after registration with the Romanian Bar Association, in the same year, 2008.
As an expert in the energy field, she wrote several articles, following the process of legislative development, for the Romanian and EU energy market.
Since 2011, we have developed a good cooperation with the Austrian Economics Chambers in Romania (Wirshaftskammer Oesterreicht) and the British Embassy in Romania.
Since 2012, in the new registered local office of NH group, respectively SCP Hirsch Popescu Marinescu SCA the partnership was established between Monika Hirsch, Gizella Popescu and Raluca Marinescu.
In 2014 the partnership was established between Monika Hirsch and Raluca Marinescu, the law office becoming SCP Hirsch Marinescu & Partners SCA.
The following legal practice areas are the main targeted by Raluca Marinescu.
- Companies Law, esp Incorporation of Companies
- Corporate Restructuring including M&A
- Insolvency Proceedings
- Employment Law (incl collective labor law, termination of labor contracts via reorganization etc); international labor Law (eg expatriate contracts)
- Real Estate Law
- Construction Law
- Land Book Proceedings
- Energy Law esp related to renewable energy; electricity and gas trading
- Public Procurement Law
- General Administrative Law incl proceedings in front of authorities
- Dispute settlement outside court procedures
- Proceedings in front of Romanian Civil Courts and Arbitration
- Criminal Law assistance (white collar crimes).